We are a happy, thriving preschool celebrating over 50 years of education. We operate from the Parish Church Hall at the heart of Withycombe village, Exmouth. We pride ourselves on our dedicated team of experienced staff and our friendly approach.
A key part of our success is working in partnership with you as parents. Our aim is to ensure your child has a happy and enjoyable time in our safe and stimulating environment. Please telephone to arrange a visit to see what we can offer you and your child.
Read our ‘GOOD’ Ofsted report May 2019
This provision is good in all areas
- The manager and her staff provide a warm, welcoming and inclusive environment. Children are happy, confident and settle quickly.
- Children are developing good imaginations. They spend time constructing narratives in their play, incorporating ideas from activities and independently access resources to support this. For example, they pretend to be ‘babies’ as they ‘make vegetable soup for their tea’.
- Parents speak highly of the setting and feel their children are developing very well. They praise the support and wide range of information they receive from staff.
- Staff are proactive in helping to promote physical exercise and children’s sense of well-being. For example, they run daily ‘move and shake’ sessions, and an external visitor runs weekly yoga sessions with all children.
- The motivated manager and staff team have effective systems to evaluate the quality of the setting. They ensure changes and improvements have a positive impact on outcomes for children’s learning and development.
- Staff provide a range of opportunities that support children to understand how to lead a healthy lifestyle.