We are a happy, thriving preschool celebrating over 50 years of education. We operate from the Parish Church Hall at the heart of Withycombe village, Exmouth. We pride ourselves on our dedicated team of experienced staff and our friendly approach.
A key part of our success is working in partnership with you as parents. Our aim is to ensure your child has a happy and enjoyable time in our safe and stimulating environment. Please telephone to arrange a visit to see what we can offer you and your child.
Read our ‘GOOD’ Ofsted report Feb 2016
- Staff establish warm, close and attentive relationships with the children which support their emotional well-being. The quality of teaching is good and children progress well in their learning.
- Children receive good support to learn about rules and to behave well. Staff give clear, consistent guidance, praise and encouragement.
- Children are cooperative and have good levels of self-esteem and confidence.
- Children enjoy a rich and stimulating outdoor environment where they learn about the world around them and safe routines as they explore and experiment.
- Staff liaise well with parents and other settings. They work together to meet children’s development and learning needs effectively and consistently.
- All staff attend safeguarding training and know what to do if they have concerns about a child’s welfare.